Embedded Software Engineer
Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving customers’ toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports government and commercial customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $6 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into three business segments: Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems and Electronic Systems
Harris Corporation is seeking an Experienced Software Engineer responsible for the design, development, and integration of embedded applications using the C++ language for Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- 3+ years with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 3 years with C++ programming language desired.
- Understanding of SW development processes and life cycle preferred.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design for embedded software applications.
- Experience developing and debugging real-time embedded applications.
- Experience with VxWorks or other equivalent RTOS preferred.
- Team player, able to work in a large program environment, along with good communications skills.
- Fast learner, able to adjust to project needs and learn new skills quickly.
- Self-starter that is able to work independently.
- TS/SCI clearance desired.