Jr. Software Developer
Riverside Technical Services is seeking an early career Software Developer to support a contract to hire position in Melbourne, FL.
In this role, the software developer will float between development and test. The team is ultimately responsible for the application development of various web-based products. Our client is a SaaS company that provides sales and marketing solutions to a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- work within Agile development processes and best practices
- communicate with business analysts and team members to understand user stories and confirm business intent
- BSCS or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in software development and/or test
- UI development skills and keen eye for detail
- experience with SQL (ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures)
- java and/or C#
- strong communication skills for client-facing engagements