Software Development Engineer in Test – SDET
Riverside Technical Services is seeking several qualified Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to support our client in Melbourne, FL
These positions are long term W2 contract assignments with potential for direct hire. Competitive pay and eligible for benefits (insurance, retirement savings).
The Test Automation Engineers or Software Developers in Test will work on Agile Scrum teams and will be responsible for developing & implementing test cases.
The ideal candidate must be able to code as they will be working in the automation toolsets.
- Advanced knowledge of software testing tools, defect and test case management tools
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as HP UFT, Selenium, Sikuli, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine, TestNG, Jmeter, Junit
- Advanced understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and QA processes
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment and handle situations with diplomacy