New partnerships launched by the Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast bring laser-focus to increase access to manufacturing, technology development, and business development in Space Coast, FL.
Today, high tech companies and startups may apply to receive intensive one-on-one support from Fortune 500 business consultants, serial entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists who offer free business support to finalists of the Groundswell Prototype Challenge.
Deadline to apply to either or both: June 23
Every Wednesday at 5:30 PM join us at Groundswell Startups for an information session on these series.
|BUSINESS MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
The Moonshot Innovation Series: Prototype Edition is the first of several “Moonshot” initiatives made possible by a new partnership between the Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast and Groundswell Startups. The 8-week, free incubation program supports startups with a disruptive hardware or software product. Deadline to apply is June 23rd. Applicants must have an existing prototype of some kind. This opportunity is free and open to the public.CLICK TO APPLY
Benefits of Business Mentorship
- Work one-on-one with serial entrepreneurs, investors, and Fortune 500 consultants
- Vet a financial model and target market with Groundswell’s mentor network.
- Fine-tune your story and craft strategic messaging for your audience.
- Complete a top notch pitch deck and executive summary that can be used to secure industry partners or investors.
- Develop confidence in your story and pitch presentation as part of a September Prototype Challenge with other members of the cohort.
- Win $2,000 in cash, take part in the Prototype Challenge this September.
Interested in sponsoring this event, or events like it?
Groundswell is currently seeking a prize match of $2,000.