New partnerships launched by the Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast bring laser-focus to increase access to manufacturing, technology development, and business development in Space Coast, FL.
High tech companies and startups applied to receive intensive one-on-one support from Fortune 500 business consultants, serial entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists who offer free business support to finalists of the Groundswell Prototype Challenge. The top candidates selected at the June 29 event will work one-on-one with serial entrepreneurs, investors, and Fortune 500 consultants and Groundswell mentors.
Benefits of Business Mentorship
- Vet a financial model and target market with Groundswell’s mentor network.
- Fine-tune your story and craft strategic messaging for your audience.
- Complete a top notch pitch deck and executive summary that can be used to secure industry partners or investors.
- Develop confidence in your story and pitch presentation as part of a September Prototype Challenge with other members of the cohort.
- Win $2,000 in cash, take part in the Prototype Challenge this September.
|5:30 – 5:35||Groundswell and Introduction by Sustaining Sponsor, Novel Engineering|
|5:35 – 5:40||Introduction to the Moonshot Innovation Series by Lynda Weatherman|
|5:40 – 6:40||3-minute presentations from Prototype Challenge Applicants|
|6:40 – 6:7:30||Networking|
Interested in sponsoring this event, or events like it?
Groundswell is currently seeking a prize match of $2,000.