Take Your Idea to the Next Level
Groundswell Startups is partnering with StarterStudio to bring Idea Stage Accelerators to Brevard County. Our partnership will allow Groundswell Startups to utilize StarterStudio’s well-respected, results-driven curriculum along with our diverse network of startup-specific mentors and subject matter experts to empower founders to discover their potential, take risks, test ideas, and take action.
The Idea Stage Accelerator will kick off August 23rd, 2021.
Application deadline is August 10th, 2021.
Programming is open to Brevard County companies only.
Ready to Apply?
Applications are not open yet. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can let you know once they open up.
The focus of this accelerator is to help the entrepreneurial-minded validate their business idea, collect feedback from potential customers, determine a sustainable revenue model, and learn how to communicate effectively about their business.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Value Proposition and Customer Discovery
- Customer Segments, Validating Your Market, and Competition
- Customer Relationships, Messaging, and Channels
- Pitching Fundamentals
- Minimum Viable Product
- Revenue, Costs, and Pricing
- Legal Structures
- Co-Founders, Team Members, Outsourcing
THIS MAY BE THE BEST FIT FOR YOU IF:
- Your idea is still in the very early stages
- You are not working full time on the business
- You do not yet have a minimum viable product (MVP)
- You do not yet have a deep understanding of your customer(s), their pain points, and their needs
- You are not sure how your company can make money
IDEA Stage Accelerator (10 weeks)
One 3-hour session per week, for 10 weeks, Wednesday evenings