Applications for the Space Coast Pitch Challenge are now closed. We will be announcing finalists the week of February 7th, 2022.
We will be opening a limited number of tickets to attend the Pitch Challenge on March 10th, 2022. Please check our social pages for opportunities to attend.
THURSDAY, MARCH 10TH 2022
Deadline to Apply by Thursday, January 20th, 2022
ENTER TO WIN GROUNDSWELL’S $20,000 CASH PRIZE!
Groundswell Startups in Partnership with the Space Coast Economic Development Commission, Cypress Bank & Trust and TSS Solutions Present The:
Space Coast Pitch Challenge
Since 2016, Groundswell Startups has helped over 35 companies gain access to over 60 million dollars in outside capital investment. Ranging from early-stage seed rounds to Series A, our ecosystem is well-equipped to help startups scale, gain access to capital, and make connections to the resources, mentors, and markets they need to take another step forward in their journey.
In addition to the cash prize, companies will receive in-kind support from Groundswell Mentors and Partners including legal support, accounting and finance, strategic guidance, and more. Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch in front of angel investors and venture capital firms from across the Southeast.
We are looking for dedicated founders who want to disrupt industries, challenge the status quo, and bring innovative solutions to the market – and do it all from the Space Coast.
- Based or have a substantial presence Brevard County
- Pre-revenue companies are encouraged to apply
- Have a capable, and coachable team (or are looking to build out that team) and are seeking mentoring/coaching and in-kind tools, investments, and advisors to scale
- Submit a pitch deck or a presentation
- 2022-2024 Revenue Goals
We are seeking startups who are:
- Looking to create disruption in a large and fast growing market
- Are using innovative technology/and/or tech enabled services solutions
- Have a large addressable market opportunity
- Traction with potential customers and partners
- Working to create business and financial plan